Eric Mower and Associates (EMA) was recently honored with six prestigious awards, including a “Best of Division,” from the Business Marketing Association (BMA) for its superior business-to-business marketing communications efforts.
EMA received three Pro-Comm Awards, considered one of the advertising industry’s premier award programs, at the BMA Annual Conference and three Ace Awards, which recognize the year’s top creative campaigns and executions, from the BMA of New York City.
The EMA-created “100% Recycled” print ad for Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company won Pro-Comm Best of Division in the color page over $75,000. The firm’s additional Pro-Comm awards include:
– Award of Excellence: Public relations campaign for drupa 2008 for Kodak’s Graphic Communications Group
– Award of Excellence: “Anti-Imports Morphing” ad campaign for Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company in the three- or four-color over $75,000 division
EMA’s Ace Awards include:
– First Place Ace Winner: Public relations campaign for drupa 2008 for Kodak’s Graphic Communications Group
– Second Place Ace Winner: One-page ad “100% Recycled” ad for Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company
– Honorable Mention: Ad campaign “Anti-Imports Morphing” campaign for Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company
“In and of themselves, awards are ‘nice-to-haves.’ They represent recognition by qualified peers that your work stands up and stands out,” said John Favalo, managing partner, Group B2B, EMA. “However, EMA Group B2B qualifies its own choices for submission not only by the creative solution, but also by how well they performed. Pro-Comm and Ace salute high-achievers, the EMA and client teams that directed and developed these winners.”