Integrated Services: Social Media
Social media creates a powerful brand channel — a critical component of any integrated campaign. No matter what business you’re in, your key audiences are likely to use one or more social media platforms every day. Each time they do is an opportunity for you to get closer to them, to learn something new or insightful about them, or to strengthen your relationship with them, thereby winning allies, advocates and loyalty. At other times, social media can serve as an early warning system, identifying issues, problems or situations before they become costly crises.
Beyond the basic capabilities you expect, our team’s skillset and experience includes:
- Social media audits
- Social marketing strategic planning
- Blog development/management
- Online events/promotions
- Search engine optimization
- Online attacks/crisis management
- Social network communications
- Social community development
- Online video development/distribution
- Social media monitoring, analytics and reporting
Social Media Monitoring
Using the Astute Social Relationship Management (SRM) tool, EMA is able to track and monitor millions of sites, including blogs, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook, to find the conversations most relevant to a brand. This powerful tool allows us to harness the power of social media to:
- Listen: With the ability to monitor millions of social media sites, blogs, and review sites, our SRM tool allows us to capture the most relevant information with the least amount of effort.
- Analyze: We can go beyond the words to find out what’s really on the consumers’ minds: how they are experiencing your brand or reacting to your messaging. You’ll see the volume and velocity of relevant comments, and understand what comments are positive, negative, affectionate, etc.
- Engage: We can quickly identify and diagnose conversations relevant to your brand and route priority issues to the right person at the right time so you can respond to relevant tweets, posts, comments and discussions, either to an individual or to a specific group.
- Strategize: Convert analysis into actionable engagement strategies.