SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Eric Mower + Associates has won nine Global Advertising Creative Excellence (ACE) awards—including four first-place awards and winning two of the top three PR awards—from the Business Marketing Association (BMA) of New York. Winners were honored at the Global ACE Awards ceremony on April 24 in New York City.
EMA and Sirona Dental, Inc.’s Schick brand won three first-place awards in the following categories: Website ($200,000 and over) for the Schick Go Digital website; Video for the Schick Short Films; and Rich Media for a banner ad campaign to promote the Short Films.
EMA and Domtar Paper also won a first-place award in the Public Relations category for the Domtar Paper Hotspot at South by Southwest.
Other award wins include:
- Maid of the Mist: Second place, Campaign ($250,000 and under), for the Monumental campaign
- Rockfon Corporate Brochure: Second place, Single Collateral, for the corporate brochure
- Legrand/Pass & Seymour: Second place, Digital Sales Enablement, for the Harmony Tru-Universal Sales Tool
- Domtar: Third place, Print Ad ($250,000 and over), for the PaperBecause Civil War ad
- Kodak Alaris: Third place, Public Relations, for the Global Directions Conference
“It’s exciting to have our clients’ marketing programs recognized as among the year’s best in so many different categories,” said Chris Steenstra, managing partner, EMA Group B2B. “I think it shows that our teams find business-to-business marketing to be anything but boring.”
The Global ACE Awards strive to foster excellence in B2B communications and recognize those working in the industry. The New York Times has hailed the ACE Awards as “one of the industry’s best creative awards.”